With deep and sorrowful regrets, the Sandy Ford Sportsman’s Club board members and officers have the saddest of news possible to share with our membership. We are sorry to announce the Dick Clark has passed away. He died on Tuesday evening, May 4, 2021. Dick served our club for many years not only as the club secretary and as a board member, but also in so many other areas of service that go unmentioned and seldom noticed. We have no information currently regarding funeral services or visitation. Please keep Mary Kay, his beloved wife in your prayers as this is obviously a very difficult time of grief for her. May he rest in peace.
Sandy Ford Sportsman's Club
Established in 1956, Sandy Ford really has something for everyone, whether you wish to sight in a rifle or a pistol in privacy, or enjoy the camaraderie of competition.
We have the facilities to accommodate your unique needs.
Our Club has available:
- A 12-station, well-equipped indoor pistol range located at 720 S. Bloomington St., Streator, Illinois 61364.
- A 50 yard, outdoor pistol, and .22 cal rifle range with weather protection.
- A 50 yard, 50 meter, 100 yard outdoor range that is equipped with PVC sockets for 2x2 wood frames, for high-powered rifles, and pistols with weather protection.
- A 5 position with 16 yard to 27 yard trap range with concrete lanes and auto throwers. It is equipped with lights for after dark use and all of our ranges are equipped with bathroom facilities.
- We pride ourselves in the fact that we are a family-orientated private club with a 12+ acre well stocked lake for fishing or picnic needs. The lake is nicely nestled in the rolling Illinois landscape far from the busy highways.
- Restroom facilities are conveniently located on the site.
Please check out our Newsletter inside and find some of our scheduled events
that might interest you and your family. You will find the Club meeting nights, 3-D Bow Shoot, Cowboy Action shoot, N-SSA Shoot, Hunter Safety Classes, and many, many more exciting events.
Applications for Membership are available by giving one of our Officers a phone call. They are more than willing to discuss your questions and needs. Their phone numbers are placed at the top of our newsletter inside.
Come in and enjoy our family.