Announcement: There will be a monthly members meeting!! Please tell others and help spread the word. We hope to see you at Sandy Ford clubhouse!
The Board of Directors and officers will to host a club members meeting at the outdoor range clubhouse on Leonore Road. It will be held on June 17th at 7:00 p.m. It will be staged outdoors in order to accommodate a more practical approach to achieving physical distancing in order to provide for everyone's comfort level regarding the China Virus. The club intends to follow state guidelines as stated by the IDPH. Fully vaccinated people need not wear masks, and anyone that is not vaccinated and is inside the clubhouse should wear a mask. Thanks for your cooperation regarding this matter.
Sandy Ford Sportsman's Club
Established in 1956, Sandy Ford really has something for everyone, whether you wish to sight in a rifle or a pistol in privacy, or enjoy the camaraderie of competition.
We have the facilities to accommodate your unique needs.
Our Club has available:
- A 12-station, well-equipped indoor pistol range located at 720 S. Bloomington St., Streator, Illinois 61364.
- A 50 yard, outdoor pistol, and .22 cal rifle range with weather protection.
- A 50 yard, 50 meter, 100 yard outdoor range that is equipped with PVC sockets for 2x2 wood frames, for high-powered rifles, and pistols with weather protection.
- A 5 position with 16 yard to 27 yard trap range with concrete lanes and auto throwers. It is equipped with lights for after dark use and all of our ranges are equipped with bathroom facilities.
- We pride ourselves in the fact that we are a family-orientated private club with a 12+ acre well stocked lake for fishing or picnic needs. The lake is nicely nestled in the rolling Illinois landscape far from the busy highways.
- Restroom facilities are conveniently located on the site.
Please check out our Newsletter inside and find some of our scheduled events
that might interest you and your family. You will find the Club meeting nights, 3-D Bow Shoot, Cowboy Action shoot, N-SSA Shoot, Hunter Safety Classes, and many, many more exciting events.
Applications for Membership are available by giving one of our Officers a phone call. They are more than willing to discuss your questions and needs. Their phone numbers are placed at the top of our newsletter inside.
Come in and enjoy our family.