Established in 1956, Sandy Ford really has something for everyone, whether you wish to sight in a rifle or a pistol in privacy, or enjoy the camaraderie of competition.
We have the facilities to accommodate your unique needs.
Our Club has available:
- A 12-station, well-equipped indoor pistol range located at 720 S. Bloomington St., Streator, Illinois 61364.
- A 50 yard, outdoor pistol, and .22 cal rifle range with weather protection.
- A 50 yard, 50 meter, 100 yard outdoor range that is equipped with PVC sockets for 2x2 wood frames, for high-powered rifles, and pistols with weather protection.
- A 5 position with 16 yard to 27 yard trap range with concrete lanes and auto throwers. It is equipped with lights for after dark use and all of our ranges are equipped with bathroom facilities.
- We pride ourselves in the fact that we are a family-orientated private club with a 12+ acre well stocked lake for fishing or picnic needs. The lake is nicely nestled in the rolling Illinois landscape far from the busy highways.
- Bathroom facilities are conveniently located on the site.
Please check out our Newsletter inside and find some of our scheduled events
that might interest you and your family. You will find the Club meeting nights, 3-D Bow Shoot, Cowboy Action shoot, N-SSA Shoot, Hunter Safety Classes, and many, many more exciting events.
Applications for Membership are available by giving one of our Officers a phone call. They are more than willing to discuss your questions and needs. Their phone numbers are placed at the top of our newsletter inside.
Come in and enjoy our family.
IGOLD March in Springfield, IL
If members are interested in attending this rally, there will be an opportunity to discuss it at the February and March member meetings. Carpools and and caravans can be organized at club meetings prior to the event on April 1st.
The Illinois State Rifle Association (ISRA) is calling on gun and hunt clubs to get involved and help make a strong showing at the state capital in order to help preserve our Second Amendment rights. Please attend our club meeting(s) and share your thoughts on this issue.
Wednesday February 26
- 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sandy Ford Jr's shooting Indoor
Thursday February 27
- 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- Members Shooting Indoor